Quand? 06.07.2021 au 10.07.2021
With due pride we invite you to the WONCA Europe Conference, organised by the Dutch College of General Practitioners, on 6-10 July 2021!
Due to the corona crisis this conference will be fully virtual. We are very excited about this challenge! We aim to keep the vibrant atmosphere of physical conferences and to inspire you with highly qualified speakers and an attractive scientific programme, exploring the latest developments in family medicine. Thanks to advanced digital technology, we will offer many opportunities to meet and interact with colleagues across Europe and showcase your work to participants all around the world. We will have a variety of live an on-demand sessions which will be accessible at the most comfortable time and location for all the delegates.
The theme of our conference is “Practising Person Centred Care”. We will elaborate on this theme in cohesive sets of plenary presentations, round table sessions and workshops, covering aspects of patient care, research, and education, that will be organised by WONCA Special Interest Groups and WONCA Networks. The cohesive sessions will be built around clinical topics that are linked to non-clinical topics such as cardiovascular risk management and shared decision making, respiratory diseases and health skills, or elderly care and prevention of overdiagnosis. The impact of COVID-19 on GP health and primary care services will also receive ample attention.
The plenaries include presentations of our keynote speakers with the option to chat and ask questions afterwards. We will also organize discussions with qualified topic experts reflecting on the presentations and interacting with the speakers. All presentations will be recorded and can be accessed for three months after the conference.
Triptych of plenary sessions, round table sessions, research masterclass on
- Diabetes and cardiovascular disease: risk management and shared decision making
- COVID-19, COPD, diversity
- Cancer Care and core values in primary care
- Elderly care, prevention of overdiagnosis & treatment and ethical dilemmas
- E-health, GP health and professional health
In addition to these there are special interest sessions, workshops, oral presentation sessions, case presentations by young doctors, E-posters on other relevant subjects.
Key benefits and why not to miss this:
- Network with colleagues from Europe and beyond
- You will find experts from around the world to discuss the latest trends and developments in our field
- WONCA 2021 is spread over 5 days filled with inspiration, learning and networking
- CME credits
- Learn on demand, all content will be available for all registered attendees from the start of the congress and will remain online for up to 3 months
- A time schedule that allows you to join the conference AND see patients throughout the day
- State of the art virtual conference venue, we are preparing a unique virtual experience for you
- Clinical and non-clinical topics, a conference for ALL general practitioners
- Sessions organized in collaboration with WONCA Special Interest Groups and WONCA Networks